Useful Templates

Statement of Evidence/Witness Statement 


A statement of evidence is prepared if there are going to be contested proceedings.   READ MORE 


Witness Statment Template


This template sets out the format for your statement and provides you with guidance as to relevant issues that you could include in your statement. You will need to delete the questions and just include your information, including numbered paragraphs.  


               Download File 

Witness Statment Questionnaire


Don't know what to put in your Witness Statement , then a Questionnaire can help you to decide what is relevant.  




               Download File 


Position Statement Template (Family Court Child Arrangement Hearing)


For help writing a Position Statement check out our Blog Post or you could download the template here.




                Download File 



Statement of Issues Template


A Template that provides some suggestions as to what may be relevant issues in your financial relief case.  




                  Download File 

Chronology Template


A Timeline setting out a Chronology of Events during Divorce Financial Proceedings.




               Download File




Schedule of Assets


A Template that sets out clearly what the sole and joint Assets are in a Financial Settlement case.    




                  Download File 

Contact Info


07956 591 000  

St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex 

2014 Deborah Nelson with


Deborah Nelson Family Law is NOT a legal advice service.  It is a support and guidance service.  


Although  Deborah Nelson is a qualified Solicitor she does  not hold a practising Certificate to be able to advise you as to the merits of your case.  We are providing a service to you as a McKenzie Friend/Legal Assistant and therefore will not be responsible for any adverse decisions made in your case resulting from documents we have helped you prepare and guidance given to you prior to or during court proceedings.  We will not be responsible for any decisions made by you, the court or the other party's solicitor. or applications, 


If you require advice about the merits of your case or application or what to say in your statements you should consult a Practising Solicitor who is regulated by the Solicitor's Regulation Authority or a Direct Access Barrister.  

Follow me


  • facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-googleplus