• Deborah Maughan Nelson

FNF Support Group Meeting

The next monthly ‪ #‎Families‬ Need Fathers support group

will be held at The White Rock Hotel from 7-9pm on Tuesday

15 September 2015 (every 3rd Tues of the month).

If you need guidance or support on ‪#‎seeing‬ your children, ‪#‎separation ‬and ‪#‎divorce‬, pop along for a chat.

Members can talk to and support each other directly, share their experiences and provide help. You may be looking for others to talk to, or need help of specific sorts - this is especially useful if you are going through a ‪#‎court‬ process, as many of our members choose to ‪#‎represent‬ themselves with the support of other FNF members.

Please note that meetings are open to all - if you are a grandparent, aunt, uncle, family friend who would like to attend on behalf of your son, daughter, sibling etc. then we will make you very welcome. Equally, if you are visiting a meeting and would like a parent, brother, sister or friend to accompany you, they are also welcome to attend. There is no charge to attend, we ask that you make a token donation & buy a drink to acknowledge our host's generous donation of the meeting room.

#HastingsFamiliesNeedFathers #FamilyLawSupport #Fatherschildcontact #GroupSupportFamilyBreakdown

Contact Info


07956 591 000  

St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex 

2014 Deborah Nelson with


Deborah Nelson Family Law is NOT a legal advice service.  It is a support and guidance service.  


Although  Deborah Nelson is a qualified Solicitor she does  not hold a practising Certificate to be able to advise you as to the merits of your case.  We are providing a service to you as a McKenzie Friend/Legal Assistant and therefore will not be responsible for any adverse decisions made in your case resulting from documents we have helped you prepare and guidance given to you prior to or during court proceedings.  We will not be responsible for any decisions made by you, the court or the other party's solicitor. or applications, 


If you require advice about the merits of your case or application or what to say in your statements you should consult a Practising Solicitor who is regulated by the Solicitor's Regulation Authority or a Direct Access Barrister.  

Follow me


  • facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-googleplus